Saturday, July 26, 2014

Gridley, CA


21 July, 2014

21 July, 2014
Hey everybody,

So I'm here in Gridley now. It's a small town, but much bigger than Colusa. We're in a Spanish branch again, so that's cool. We've been told that we should expect to be replaced by sisters again in four weeks, so I'm not even going to unpack. We live in a tiny little house in the middle of an orchard. Only one of the three ac units work, so it gets pretty hot in there during the day. Other than that, things are good. The weather hasn't been too hot these past few days. Mid 90s, nothing above 100. I guess I can't really say much about the work since we've only been here for two days.

I'm doing well. Time is going by fast :)

It's great to hear from all of you. I'm glad you're doing well.

We played soccer for three hours today. It was awesome. I'm exhausted though.

I sure miss running in Dutch Hollow. It's awesome that we have all of those trails so close to home!

I'm also really excited for your family vacation. It's going to be a blast :)

Love you guys!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment